Even with more mild southern winters, it’s important to do certain cleaning and maintenance jobs around your home exterior in the fall. As winter looms, there are a lot of fall chores to do to ensure the safety, functionality and curb appeal of your Alpharetta home.
Benefits of Exterior Pressure Washing in the Fall
After a hot season full of outdoor activities, summer storms and fall cooldowns, your property will show signs of wear and tear as well as unwanted growth and dirt. Here are some specific benefits of pressure washing your home exterior in the fall season:
- Clean and bright – Perhaps the most obvious benefit is to wash dirt, dust and debris from structures and cement. Siding, for instance, may not need to be painted. Make it look brighter with a nice, clean surface.
- Algae, mold and mildew – While algae might just be unsightly, mold and mildew can cause damage and health hazards. Any type of growth on bricks, siding and roof areas can be a problem if allowed to grow during the wetter months. Pressure washing not only stops the growth, but can remove it.
- Uncover damage – The process of pressure washing can allow a homeowner to notice damage that should be repaired before the winter sets in.
- Prep for painting – Fall is also a great season to paint your home exterior or fencing. Pressure washing gives you a clean surface before painting commences.
- Roofs and gutters – Professionals know exactly the types of pressure to use to avoid damaging delicate roofing. Avoid the dangerous climb to the gutters by having those pressure washed at the same time.
- Holidays coming up! – Don’t wait until it’s colder or when you have other pre-holiday chores to do. Get your home ready now to welcome friends and family over for the holidays, while winterizing your home.
Professional Pressure Washing
While the outdoors goes through a time of change, so can your home for the better. One of the easiest ways to make your home look great and be ready for the coming holidays without spending a lot of money is to have it professionally pressure washed. The pros at Alpha Pressure Washing make it a pleasant and easy experience, using the right amount of pressure, safely, even for more vulnerable surfaces. Call the right people with the best skills to help get your home Autumn-ready. Call us today!
Posted on behalf of Alpha Pressure Washing