Gutters serve the purpose of keeping water and debris away from your Alpharetta, Georgia home. They’re vital because water on your home can damage the exterior and can cause issues with the foundation and even the roof.
What Rainwater Does to Your Home
Specifically, rainwater accumulation due to clogged gutters can cause the following to occur:
- Stains on the exterior of your home
- Increased risk of damage to the exterior of your home’s construction
- Rainwater pooling around your home’s foundation, which softens the concrete and can lead to cracks and mold growth
- Cracks allow ants and other bothersome pests to enter your home
- A softened foundation can cause a home to shift and settle, resulting in cracks along interior walls, ceilings, floors, etc
- Clogged gutters will cause rainwater to accumulate and be absorbed by your home’s eave and shingles, leading to roof damage and loosened shingles or tiles
- Standing rainwater also attracts pesky bugs
Why You Should Enlist A Professional to Clean Your Gutters
Taking it upon yourself to clean your home’s gutters can cause you to end up with a bigger mess on your hands. Too strong a power, and not using the proper technique can damage gutters and leave you with a messy splatter to clean up. Standing on a slippery ladder for a long period of time maneuvering a large piece of equipment that you’re not used is also dangerous.
To ensure your safety, and the integrity of your gutters call the professional team of Alpha Pressure Washing in Alpharetta, Georgia. We’ll gladly come out to your home and get your gutter system looking and functioning better. Contact us today.
Posted on behalf of Alpha Pressure Washing
Posted on behalf of
300 Colonial Center Pkwy
Roswell, Georgia 30076